Google’s software developers are working on next-generation technologies that will change the way billions of people connect, discover, and engage with one another. Our products must be able to handle vast volumes of data and go beyond simple online searches. We’re searching for engineers with fresh ideas in a variety of domains, such as information extraction, distributed computing, and mass production.
Software Engineer III, Virtual Reality, 3D Graphics jobs in USA
- A bachelor’s degree or related work experience is required.
- 2 years of C++ software development experience or 1 year of experience with a master’s degree.
- 2 years of data structures or statistical experience
- 1 year of professional experience in 3D computer graphics is required.
- You will manage project priorities, timelines, and deliverables using your technical skills.
- You’ll create, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- You will contribute to the creation of immersive experiences that will improve people’ lives as a Software Engineer with a focus on Virtual Reality (VR) development.
- You’ll work on apps and frameworks that integrate Google’s technologies into next-generation computing platforms and interfaces.
You’ll work in a fast-paced atmosphere while creating high-quality software artefacts.
- You’ll create reliable implementations that range from low-fidelity prototypes to fully functional application.