The Silvergate Creative Development Internships Summer 2022 program provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work with teams who collaborate to create movies, TV series, and other memorable experiences.
Silvergate Creative Development Internships Summer 2022 in USA
These paid seasonal projects will give you meaningful and productive work that will help you grow your resume, gain experience, and improve your abilities. You will be given difficult responsibilities, real-world experience, important networking possibilities, as well as numerous educational and social events.
This summer internship will run from May/June to August, and all applicants must be able to work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, on a remote basis.
Work alongside the SVP of Creative on the creation of new show properties for the preschool and school-age demographics. Attends meetings, takes notes, goes through documents, and looks for fresh titles and shows to study.
Participates in the production of pitch materials (anything from checking for typos/formatting to providing comments and creative recommendations to participating in mock/practice pitches).
- Undergrad student
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Photoshop or FinalDraft is a plus
New York, NY USA
- Part Time Intake Coordinator Job Fully Remote, Flexible Hours
- Best Non Phone Online Work From Home Jobs Always Hiring! Get Paid Up To $46 Hour!
- Fast Work From Home Remote Job No Degree Needed!
- WORK FROM HOME HIGH PAYING REMOTE JOBS 2022 HERE UP TO $100 PER HOUR
- Sales Manager Jobs in USA Sheridan, WY 82801