Cascades of Sugarland Ridge is committed to the quality of life around us, as individuals and as a company. You’ll find that we’re different as our focus is to create a culture of wellness and purposeful living for both residents and employees alike. This is why our motto is:
The Difference Between Living and Living Well…
Cascades of Sugarland Ridge provides care for residents and their families all over the region, including Ranchester, Dayton, Story, Big Horn, Buffalo, Ucross.
As the Community Relations Director (Sales and Marketing) you’re the first impression for prospective residents and their families. Your role is to effectively market and convey what make’s Cascades of Sugarland Ridge different from other communities not only to seniors, but also by building a network of contacts both within healthcare and outside the senior living industry.
What Cascades of Sugarland Ridge looks for in a Community Relations Director:
- At least 2 years of Sales and Marketing experience, ideally in the healthcare industry (assisted living, memory care)
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- History of hitting or exceeding monthly and quarterly occupancy and move-in goals
- Compassionate individuals who will represent our community in a positive and professional manner
- Effective communicator who connects with staff, residents and their families and thrives at facilitating small-group presentations
- In-depth knowledge of competitors and community sources
- Innovative thinker who brings new ideas to the table
- Ownership attitude who is able to stay focused despite interruptions throughout the day
- Ability to work flexible hours to include evenings and weekends
What you can expect to do as a Community Relations Director for Cascades of Sugarland Ridge:
- Manage and lead the Sales and Marketing process to meet or exceed occupancy and revenue targets
- Achieve the necessary number of leads by following up on all inquiries and staying in constant contact with warm leads
- Conduct tours for prospects while on-site at the community
- Develop relationships and create professional referrals with a variety of contacts including social workers, case managers, physicians, nurses, therapists, managers, administrators, and religious leaders.
- Organizes targeted special events on a monthly basis
- Conducts extensive competitor analysis and tours competitor communities regularly
- Promote the mission, values and beliefs of Cascades of Sugarland Ridge
As an inclusive workplace, everyone is welcomed at Cascades of Sugarland Ridge. We are an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. All offers of employment are conditioned on passing a background check.