Part Time Jobs Intake Coordinator Fully Remote, Flexible Hours of work can be done. Big Brothers Big Sisters Twin Cities (BBBS) is the region’s largest and oldest mentoring organization, with a solid foundation that fosters life-changing mentoring connections between caring adult volunteers (“Bigs”) and young people (“Littles”).
BBBS defends and amplifies the potential of youth through effective relationships, educational assistance, and greater confidence and social-emotional skills through partnering with young people, parents/guardians, and volunteer mentors.
List of Part Time Intake Coordinator Job Fully Remote
|Position Title:||Youth & Family Intake Coordinator|
|Salary Range:||$20.50 – $22.50/hour|
|Supervisor||Director of Enrollment & Matching|
|Department:||Enrollment & Matching|
|Job Type||Part Time, Non-Exempt|
|Location:||Remote, anywhere in the United States. Preferred location from Twin Cities, Minnesota|
|Hours/Days:||10-20 hours, primarily evenings with some potential for weekends. Flexible to your schedule and family schedules.|
|Closing Date||Open until filled|
Experience and Education
- A bachelor’s degree in social services or a similar discipline is required. Or meet one of the following requirements:
- Within six months of receiving a bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of related professional experience and an AA degree
- No college degree, but four years of relevant job experience
Knowledge, abilities, and skills
- Knowledge of how to handle secret and sensitive information
- Interviewing and assessment writing experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to use sound judgment, make sound judgments, and solve problems
- Strong writing abilities, as well as the capacity to communicate professionally with internal and external stakeholders, are required.
- Goal-oriented, with a strong dedication to quality and outcomes
How to apply
Qualified candidates should apply online at BBBS Careers. Include a cover letter and a resume.
$20.50 – $22.50/hour