Iron/steel structures will be built to the requirements of the Boilermakers Jobs. They’ll help build a Heat Recovery Exchange Generator (HRSG) and other auxiliary structures for a Combined-Cycle Power Plant.
ZACHRY is looking for an experienced Industrial NCCER Journeyman Boilermaker to work as a maintenance technician at BASF PA- NO PERDIEM.
Boilermakers Jobs in USA
- As an NCCER Journeyman Boilermaker, you must have 4+ years of experience.
- Experience with an HRSG gas-fired Combined-Cycle power plant.
- For roles, all knowledge, skills, and abilities are required (see below).
- Must be physically capable of meeting all standards.
- Work at a height of more than 300 feet is required.
- All necessary tools must be present.
- It is necessary to have dependable transportation.
Boilermakers Jobs in USA Salary: $43.5K to $55.1K per year
- Metal Tool Box with Lock
- Spud Crescent Wrench with Carrier
- Center Punch
- 12″x24″ Framing Square
- 50′ to 100′ Tape
- 8″ Side Cutters
- Sliding T-Bevel
- Set of Allen Wrenches
- 3″ C-Clamps(3)
- Bolt Bag
- 6 lb. Hammer, Double Faced with carrier
- 6” x 12” Framing Square
- Spud Bar/Sleever Bar
- Bull Pin with Carrier
- 25’ Tape
- Vice Grips (2)
- Chalk Box Line
- 8” C-Clamps (2)
- Torpedo Magnetic Level
- 16 oz. Plumb Bop
- Large Wedges (2)
- 12 lb. Beater
- Small Wedges (2): 1 7/16 & 1 5/16
- 1 – Rain Coat
- 1 – Rubber boots